This might be the easiest chia pudding recipe ever…possibly the easiest recipe ever! It’s tasty and almost effortless to make. It’s great to have as dessert, a snack, and even great to have at your summer picnics, barbecues, or parties.You also have the option of adjusting the ingredients to accommodate people of common dietary restrictions. Everyone can enjoy this vegan and gluten-free treat!
- 2 cups unsweetened, plain almond milk (or your non-dairy milk preference)
- 1/3-1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional if you’re going for low sugar
- 1 cup organic strawberries or fruit(s) of choice
- Agave Syrup, optional
- Pour chia seeks into a bowl or cups of the non-dairy milk. Mix in the vanilla extract. Let it soak for at least 4-6 hours in the fridge (overnight preferred).
- Add in your strawberries and any other desired fruit.
- Top off with agave syrup (optional) and enjoy!
Be sure to share your favorite easy recipes with us in the comments below! Share your Strawberry Chia Pudding photos with us by posting onto our Facebook page or using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.