Summer is one of my favorite times of the year – the sun, the warmer weather, and more opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Those are just a few of the season’s great highlights. S’mores have been synonymous with camping but let’s face it – it’s a sweet treat that we can induldge in all year-round! So fire up the grills because we have a s’mores recipe that is worthy of the campside…minus the actual camping ;P
- 1 (1.55 ounce) milk chocolate bar, separated equally into 4 portions
- 4 whole graham crackers, broken in half to equal 8 squares
- 4 large marshmallows
- Aluminum foil, 4 sheets measuring 12 x 12- inches
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place 1/2 of a graham cracker in the center of each sheet of aluminum foil.
- Place 1/4 of a milk chocolate bar on top of each cracker.
- Place 1 marshmallow on top of each chocolate bar.
- Top with the other graham cracker halves.
- Wrap foil around the s’more and place on the grill.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallow is melted.
Be sure to share your favorite summer recipes with us in the comments below! Share your Campside-Worthy Grilled S’mores photos with us by posting onto our Facebook page or using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.